MEC Perseus Sleeping Bag ‑12C (Unisex)
Product Number: 5025-638
Made in China
Weight: 2.49kg (Regular Right Zip)
With its slightly relaxed mummy shape and quick-drying synthetic insulation, you can count on the Perseus for value and reliable performance – even in damp conditions. It also has plenty of other thoughtful touches to make your nights better. There's a pocket and you can tell the difference between the hood and shoulder drawcords even in the dark.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content.
- Outer shell fabric is polyester with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon taffeta.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Weight||2.49kg (Regular Right Zip)|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)