MEC Thor 2 Windstopper Sleeping Bag ‑30C
Product Number: 5025-642
Made in China
Weight: 1.78kg (Regular Left Zip)
A colder-weather version of our field-proven Asgaard bag, the Thor is for skiers and winter mountaineers who want warmth without unnecessary weight and bulk. Sophisticated tailoring and copious down give it lavish loft. The cut concentrates the down where it's needed, without compromising weight or compacted volume. A yoke and muff collar system completely encircles the neck to seal out drafts.
- Outer shell is durable WINDSTOPPER NR55, a breathable laminate that provides exceptional wind and water resistance.
- Side block baffles control cold spots.
- Two-way, ¾-length zip allows heat adjustment without excess weight.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Weight||1.78kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)