MEC Reactor 6.5 Sleeping Pad
Product Number: 5025-645
Made in Taiwan
Weight: 1.65kg (X-Large)
The Reactor 6.5 is the thickest mat in the Reactor family. That, combined with its large, non-tapered shape, makes it the pad of choice for four-season campers looking to sleep warm and wide.
- Face fabric is polyester.
- Non-slip surface on the underside prevents sliding in your tent.
- Velcro® side strips attach securely to other rectangular Reactor pads to form a double bed.
- Foam has horizontal cut-outs to reduce weight and packed size while retaining insulation.
- Twin oversized valves make inflation and deflation easy, and close with a single twist.
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)