MEC Reactor 2.5 Sleeping Pad
Product Number: 5025-649
Made in Taiwan
Weight: 600g (Regular)
Descended from our popular Kelvin 2.5, the Reactor 2.5 is lighter and more compact, thanks to a tapered shape and strategically cut-out foam. The thinnest and coolest of the Reactor series, this is the one to choose if you’re a three-season traveller wanting minimum weight and bulk in your pack.
- Face fabric is polyester.
- New, non-slip surface on the underside prevents sliding in your tent.
- Middle section foam has horizontal cut-outs only to maximize insulation value at your body core.
- Foam in the head and foot area has both horizontal and vertical cut-outs to minimize weight and packed size.
- Oversized valve makes inflation and deflation easy, and closes with a single twist.
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit.
- Note: Dimensions shown on the stuff sack are for deflated pads, and give you an accurate sense of the packed size. Dimensions on mec.ca show the inflated size. These are the true size of the sleeping surface.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
|Rolled Length||29cm (short)
|Rolled Diameter||13.5cm (short)
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)