MEC Storm Degree Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 5025-759
Made in China
Weight: 868kg (Medium)
Wait out endless storm cycles around camp or hunker down at the belay in this weather-resistant parka. The breathable face fabric reduces internal condensation and repels water. Taped, welded baffles eliminate needle holes at the seam lines, creating even less chance for moisture or cold to get in. The jacket is stuffed with 800-fill power down that's DWR-treated to maintain its loft and warmth even through daily wear. You don't need to add another layer to keep the down protected from wetness and saturation.
- Outer face fabric is Pertex ripstop nylon with polyurethane laminate.
- Lined with durable ripstop polyester.
- 800-fill goose down is DWR treated to stop it wetting out and losing insulating value.
- Baffles are welded, so there are no seams to introduce cold spots.
- Helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable. Reinforced brim.
- High collar with fleece lined chin guard.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, and 2 internal drop-in big enough to store insulated gloves.
- 60g PrimaLoft®PL1 insulated zipper flap reduces heat loss.
- Shockcord adjustable hem.
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro tabs keep debris, snow, and wind out.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.