MEC Toaster Bunting Suit (Infants')
Product Number: 5025-849
Made in China
This insulated one-piece suit is great for winter activities like riding in a ski sled, child carrier, or bike trailer. It works well for playtime too. The seams are not fully sealed, so it's possible for water to work its way in through the seams in heavy rain, but the treated fabric will easily shed wet snow, splashes, and light rain.
- Shell is 100% 2-layer nylon woven ripstop with a polyurethane laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining is 100% nylon recycled polyester.
- Insulated with 240g MEC™ Hyperloft, which stays warm even when wet.
- Attached hood is toggle free for safety.
- Interior fleece-lined collar provides warmth and comfort.
- Dual front zippers allow for easy on / off and quick diaper access. Zippers have full coverage storm flaps to keep out the cold.
- Elasticized wrist with polyester fleece storm cuffs and integrated mitts for additional warmth and protection.
- Internal gaiters have fleece storm cuffs to seal out snow.
- Raglan sleeves, articulated knees, and a gussetted crotch for easy movement.
- Elastic at back of waist.
- Hand me down ID label.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Internal gaiters|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)