MEC Mystique Jacket (Youths')
Product Number: 5025-852
Made in China
Weight: 637g (Youth 10)
When temperatures dip and snowflakes start to fall, this warm coat is key to getting on with sliding, tromping, and playing. Ideal for daily wear and for skiing and snowboarding excursions. It's waterproof and breathable, insulated and has a soft fleece-lined collar that's comfortable even when zipped right up to the chin.
- Outer shell is nylon with a polyurethane waterproof-breathable coating. It offers protection from snow and rain, but the seams are not taped, so it won't be fully storm proof.
- Printed lining and quilted side panels make it distinctly feminine.
- Insulation is Hyperloft (200g in body and 160g in sleeves, for mobility).
- Attached hood has an adjustable cord in the back to keep it snug in the wind.
- Fleece lined collar provides warmth and comfort. Fold-over chinguard prevents the zip from touching skin.
- Front zip has a storm flap secured with a snap and hook-and-loop closures.
- 2 side-entry handwarmer pockets and an internal pocket have zip closures. Ski pass holder in left pocket.
- Inner cuffs inside sleeves prevent drafts from creeping in.
- Aubergine version has a built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector. It allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Weight||637g (Youth 10)|
|Insulation||Multiple synthetic weights; see product description|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered
1 internal zippered
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.