MEC Aura Jacket (Youths')
Product Number: 5025-860
Made in India
Weight: 406g (Youth 8)
A hooded jacket with a wind-resistant and weather-resistant shell, a soft, warm fleece lining, and lots of high-visibility reflective trim. The jacket offers good protection for blustery spring or autumn days, although the seams are not taped, so it won't keep out a full-on deluge.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable coated nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lining is polyester fleece to protect arms and core.
- Fully integrated hood to protect head and ears from cold gusts.
- Full-length front zip with a storm flap to seal out wind.
- 2 front cargo pockets with snaps.
- 360 reflective trim reflective trim on hood, reflective floral heat transfer
on back and front.
- Internal elasticated storm cuff covered by cuff with snap closures.
- Feminine design lines for a flattering fit.
|Weight||406g (Youth 8)|
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
Base layers offer moisture control and some insulation, whereas mid-layers offer insulating properties to the layering system. The indicated weight is a guideline for selecting either a base layer or mid-layer and offers different performance characteristics between the two types of garments.
|Fabric Content||100% nylon|
|Secondary Fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)