Scarpa Alien Boots (Unisex)
Product Number: 5026-018
Made in Italy
Weight: 1.78kg (27)
Successor to the F1 without the bellows, the Alien is a specialized randonee racing or lightweight, traverse-oriented touring boot. Designed for travelling at warp speeds, the Alien’s 100% polyamide construction is lighter, stiffer, and offers better skiing performance over the previous F1 model. A good choice for the light and fast minimalist or race specialist.
- Polyamide shell and cuff.
- Single lever operated forward lean speed lock and BOA lower shell lacing closure.
- HRP Intuition liner provides lightweight comfort out of box or therformed for custom fit.
- Forward lean is fixed at 13 or 18 degrees.
- Vibram UFO rubber sole for hiking.
- Compatible with Dynafit® TLT bindings only.
When purchasing ski gear you need to think about where you will use it and in what type of conditions (i.e., alpine; groomed trails; fresh powder), and what you want it for (i.e., recreation; touring; speed; pure fun).
The sole type determines the binding type. Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Alpine: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
|Alpine Touring Tech only|
|Thermoformable Inner Boot||Yes|
|Tech Binding Compatible
Tech bindings include G3 Onyx and Dynafit.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)