Scarpa Terminator X Pro Telemark Boots (Men's)
Product Number: 5026-019
Made in Italy
Weight: 3.43kg (27)
The Terminator is back and better than the original. The X Pro is a beefy four-buckle boot, pumped up with performance designed to match the descent oriented NTN binding system. A good choice for modern, aggressive Tele skiers who don't mind sacrificing a little weight for a lot more power and performance.
- Shell, cuff, and tongue made from 100% Pebax.
- Power strap and Q link mi-strap system for performance fit.
- Refined torsion frame for maximum lateral stability and power transmission.
- Replacement edge guard provides durability from ski edges.
- Intuition Speed Pro inner boot for custom moulded comfort.
- Pivoting Vibram EVO tongue to ease entry and exit.
- Compatible with Telemark NTN or Dynafit Tech AT bindings (with additional shim under the bellows).
|Thermoformable Inner Boot||Yes|
|Forward Lean||18°, 22°|
With a 75mm boot and binding system, the duckbill at the front of the boot is held in place by the tension of the cable that wraps around the back of the boot's heel.
|Dynafit Binding Compatible
The boots are compatible with Dynafit bindings.
New Telemark Norm (NTN) boot and binding system compatible.
With a three-pin boot and binding system there are three holes on the duckbill at the front of the boot that slot onto three vertical pins on the toe piece of the binding. A sturdy clamp then secures the boot onto the plate and the pins.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)