Fox River Trail Quarter Crew Socks (Men's)
Product Number: 5026-114
Made in USA
Weight: 55g (Medium)
These light socks bring moisture-wicking materials and reliable construction to your long runs over trails and pavement.
- Made of 38% nylon, 30% merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
- Spandex arch holds the sock in place.
- Mesh knit side channels for air flow and moisture management.
- Strategically reinforced areas for durability.
- Cushioned sole helps absorb shock.
|Fabric Content||38% nylon
30% merino wool
30% recycled polyester
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Choose socks that fit the footwear you'll be using and the activity you’ll be doing. Thickness is not comparable across all type of socks. For example, thin ski socks may be heavier than thin cycling socks.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)