Garmin Forerunner 210 w/Heart Rate Monitor (Unisex)
Product Number: 5026-207
Made in Taiwan
Seamlessly integrate your outdoor and indoor training. Outside, the high-accuracy GPS records your pace, time, and distance. Inside, slip the optional Footpod (available separately) into your shoe to get the same info. The Forerunner® 210 can communicate wirelessly with compatible ANT+ equipped training equipment such as treadmills and cycles, so you can track more of your training parameters.
For all its sophistication, it remains simple to use. Take it out of the box, charge it up, go outside, answer a few setup questions, press start when you go and stop when you’re done.
- HotFix® satellite prediction for quick acquisition and good signal lock, even through heavy cover, deep canyons, and tall buildings.
- Includes a soft strap heart rate monitor. Displays beats per minute. Customize up to five target heart rate zones, with over and under alerts.
- Use the Garmin Connect website to analyze and share data. Upload data from a PC or Mac, and use the site to see your route mapped (outdoor runs only), view a summary of workout data, or create goals to improve your performance.
- Track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. Readings are stored, and automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
- Includes Forerunner 210, heart rate monitor, AC charger, charging/data clip, quick start manual, and owner's manual on disc.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)