MEC Allegro Cycling Gloves (Men's)
Product Number: 5026-287
Made in China
Weight: 43g (Medium)
These comfortable road-riding gloves have a refined fit that conforms to the shape of your hand. They’re light and breathable enough to wear on summer days, when you want just padding and protection.
- Fingerless, pull-on design.
- Clarino® synthetic (nylon) leather palms, protected with Pittards leather in high-wear areas.
- Slim silicone gel inserts in palms provide shock absorption. Positioned to avoid pressure on ulnar nerve.
- Backs of hands are 88% polyester, 12% spandex for stretch and breathability.
- Absorbent patches are 94% polyester and 6% spandex, to dab away sweat.
Gloves allow use of all fingers. Mittens keep all fingers contained for increased heat retention. Fingerless gloves leave the tips of all fingers exposed for improved dexterity. Split fingers pair some fingers together and are commonly found in cold weather cycling gloves.
|Intended Use||Cycling - road|
|Main Fabric||Polyester + spandex|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Leather + synthetic leather|
Gauntlets cover the wrist and some of the forearm; elastic cuffs use an elastic around the wrist to hold the glove in place; a cinch strap is an adjustable hook-and-loop closure; snap back uses a snap closure; knit wrist cuffs fit snug over the wrist; slip-ons do not have adjustments.
|Additional Feature(s)||Nose wipe|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)