MEC Kinder Book Bag
Product Number: 5026-295
Made in Vietnam
Made for smaller scholars of all ages, this scaled-down version of our popular Book Bag lets you bring your books and academic supplies in comfort.
- Main compartment has one zippered pocket and padded back panel.
- Secondary compartment has one large zippered pocket with key clip, pen holders, and two small unzippered pockets.
- Outer panel has one large zippered pocket.
- Toy loop on outside of pack for stuffed animal.
- Stretch pocket on one side for a water bottle.
- Air Mesh foam on back panel and shoulder straps to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low profile carrying comfort.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Reflective strip on back for night-time visibility.
|Main Fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary Fabric||200-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
Designed to be compatible with a hydration system; may have hose clips, ports, and a pouch to hold a reservoir.
|Ventilated Back Panel||No|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)