MEC Trifecta Ski Daypack
Product Number: 5026-318
Made in Philippines
If the steep couloirs look inviting, here's a pack designed to rack gear and hoist skis. It's built to carry your skis rigged A-frame style or slung diagonally across the back, and is tuned to carry a hydration system, snow safety gear, a helmet, and tools. Go, get at it.
- Removable wire frame and frame sheet transfers load to hips.
- Hipbelt height is adjustable for a custom fit.
- Brightly coloured inside pocket for probe and shovel, complete with bilingual CAC rescue instructions on a waterproof sheet.
- Hydration ready with an insulated tube holder on shoulder strap, so you’re not frozen out from your water.
- 2 loops for securing your helmet.
- Zippered hipbelt pocket holds energy bars, point-and-shoot camera, etc.
- Twin hipbelt gear loops.
- With skis attached on sides, a reinforced bottom loop reduces the load on the adjustable strap.
- Stow-away straps on bottom and top let you carry your skis diagonally rather than A-frame style.
- 4 loops on back for snowboard attachment kit (available separately).
- Twin holders carry classic or hammerless ice tools, and allow single-handed removal while skis are attached. Bottom attachment point is reinforced against pick abrasion.
- Glove-friendly oversized zipper pulls.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)