Garmin Forerunner 610 HRM GPS Watch (Unisex)
Product Number: 5026-546
Made in Taiwan
Tough, sensitive, and smart, the Forerunner® 610 has the qualities you want in a training partner. It’s rugged enough to take on any weather. Yet sensitive enough to respond to quick taps and swipes, even with your gloves on. On the road and back home, it gives you detailed, accurate data.
- Records time, pace, position, distance, heart rate, and calories burned.
- HotFix® satellite prediction for quick acquisition and good signal lock, even through heavy cover, deep canyons, and tall buildings.
- Basic navigation feature shows an on-screen arrow to direct you back to your starting point.
- Includes soft strap heart rate monitor. Displays rate, target zones, and signals under or over targets.
- Virtual Partner® lets you train with a digital person or use Virtual Racer™ for someone to compete against.
- Customize vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence.
- Training Effect capability from Firstbeat measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness to help you train more efficiently.
- Track weight, body fat, body water and 6 other measurements with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale.
- Wirelessly uploads your run data to Garmin Connect™ site when in range of your computer, so you can see your activity on a map, view lap splits, and explore activities from other users.
- Display size is 2.5cm diameter.
- Compatible with optional Bike speed/cadence sensor and foot pod.
- Includes Forerunner 610, heart rate monitor, AC charger, charging cradle, USB ANT stick, quick start manual and owner's manual on disc.
- Mac and PC compatible.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)