Garmin Montana 600 GPS
Product Number: 5026-547
Made in Taiwan
On the trails, on the water, or the road, the Montana can help you find your way. It’s tough, waterproof, and supports multiple mapping options. Use the compass and barometric altimeter for precision navigation. On the road, slip it into the optional auto mount, slide in the optional City Navigator NT® card, and you’ve got a full-on car nav system, complete with spoken turn-by-turn driving directions.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver.
- HotFix® satellite prediction for quick acquisition and good signal lock, even through heavy cover, deep canyons, and tall buildings.
- Bright 4-inch screen with intuitive touchscreen controls, and a dual orientation.
- Supports mapping options, including BlueChart® g2, Topo U.S. 24K, and Custom Maps, free software that coverts paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps.
- Supports BirdsEye™ satellite imagery, a subscription based service for downloading satellite images and integrating them with your maps.
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS.
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass shows your heading even when standing still, without holding it level.
- Barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude, and can plot pressure changes over time for weather prediction.
- Dual battery system uses rechargeable lithium-ion pack or AA alkaline batteries.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)