G‑Shock G‑Aviator Watch
Product Number: 5026-616
Made in China
This watch is tough enough to take the high G forces of air racing. So it can probably handle your wildest ski slalom or biggest bike jump. It’s also super accurate, thanks to its ability to receive Atomic time keeping signals. Once fully charged, the solar powered battery will run for about five months without further exposure to light. Good to know if you’re into extreme caving. Or working night shifts.
- Tested for centrifugal force resistance to above 12G.
- Water-resistant to 200m.
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers.
- World time with 29 time zones.
- Beeper alarm.
- Measuring modes include elapsed time and split time
- Full auto calendar.
- Accuracy is +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
- Low battery warning.
- Power saving function.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)