Patagonia Simple Guide Hoodie (Men's)
Product Number: 5026-738
Made in Vietnam
Weight: 530g (Medium)
From sandstone cracks, to granite walls, to ice-choked chimneys, this lightweight soft shell is a dependable outer layer. When you're generating moisture vapour, it breathes, and when you encounter thawing conditions, it dries out quickly. It's suited to environments where you need to keep control over your micro-climate, so you can concentrate fully on the adventure at hand.
- Made of a supple, stretch-woven polyester that provides excellent breathability and high wind-resistance.
- Deluge® DWR finish sheds snow and moisture.
- Helmet compatible hood has 2-way adjustment and a laminated visor that provides a protected zone of good visibility.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, set high on chest.
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures secure the fit even when you reach overhead.
- Drawcord hem for on the fly fit adjustments.
- Patagonia® regular fit.
|Intended Use||Climbing - alpine
|Face Fabric||Polyester + spandex|
1 external chest
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)