MEC Vélocio Messenger Bag
Product Number: 5027-171
Made in Vietnam
Weight: 820g (Small)
Big enough to store you laptop, this canvas messenger bag won’t slow your ride to work or school. FYI: Paul de Vivie, who used the penname Velocio, was an early champion of derailleur gears, and is considered the father of bicycle touring and randonneuring in France.
- Main compartment has a key clip and pockets for pens and office stuff.
- Laptop sleeve has dimpled foam to protect your computer and help it cool down quickly.
- Internal zipped document sleeve and two curved pockets to hold travel mugs or tools.
- Zip-through pocket under flap lets you access your wallet or phone without opening the flap. One additional Velcro® closure pocket.
- Flap closes with big Velcro patch and a burly metal cam buckle.
- Large pocket on back for magazines or newspapers. Zip closure.
- Padded shoulder strap with a quick-adjust buckle.
- Top grab handle.
- Reflective webbing on sides for attaching lights.
|Main Fabric||Polyester canvas|
|Padded Sleeve Fits Most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
All cycling bags are water-resistant. Waterproof bags use materials and construction methods that keep water out completely.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)