Solio Clip‑Mini Solar Flashlight
Product Number: 5027-349
Made in China
A flashlight that can be charged from the sun, connected to a Solio charger, or USB port for quicker juicing up. The built-in biner makes it easy to bring along and hang where it’s handy.
- Multi-crystalline photovoltaic panel is good for 15 years.
- 3.7V/460mAh lithium battery holds a charge for a year with 10% loss per month.
- Charge times are 5-7 hours via built-in panel, 1 hour via USB.
- Charging temperature range is 0-60°C.
- Lighting modes include 100%, 50%, 10%, flashing and SOS.
- Burn times when fully charged are 5.5 hours at 100%, 11 hours at 50%, and 50 hours at 10%.
- Dimensions are 16 x 6 x 2cm.
- Splash resistant.
|Charge Time via Solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge Time via USB||1 h|
|Folded Dimensions||16 x 6 x 2cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 460mAh (included)|
|Charging Level Indicator||Yes|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)