Kokatat Gore‑Tex Meridian Dry Suit w/Socks & Relief Zip (Unisex)
Product Number: 5027-454
Made in USA
For years, the Meridian has been the benchmark against which other drysuits are measured. Now, Kokotat has enhanced the tailoring and increased the colour options. The built-in relief zip means you don’t have to peel off your PFD, sprayskirt, and suit to answer nature's call.
- Evolution nylon three-ply GORE-TEX®, in a Pro Shell® full immersion version that’s exclusive to Kokotat, is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected Optiseal zipper has metal teeth for lasting waterproofness to 9.1m.
- Competition cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Self-draining Cordura-reinforced seat and knee patches for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)