Primus FireHole 200 Stove
Product Number: 5027-646
Made in China
A double-burner stove for the discerning basecamp chef, the Firehole 200 offers you double-barrelled cooking power, fumble-free piezo ignition, and side windscreens that fold down as work surfaces.
- Adjustable feet keep the stove level on uneven surfaces.
- Twist-click piezo igniter means no searching for matches or lighters.
- Recessed control knobs for snag-free operation.
- Easy-carry split handle.
- Integrated flexible fuel line stores under the unit.
- Burns 465g propane canisters.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with the fuels recommended by the manufacturer, to avoid damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature, and elevation affect actual times in the field.
|Dimensions||50.5 x 48 x 12.4cm|
|Output||2 x 12,000BTU|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)