Northwave Typhoon EVO SBS Cycling Shoes (Men's)
Product Number: 5028-177
Made in China
Weight: 809g (42)
Light enough for training and racing, these shoes are durable enough to rack up miles. Northwave makes consistently well-featured shoes with high-end characteristics, but offers them up at a very reasonable price.
- Uppers are soft, tear-resistant microfibre with airmesh inserts.
- Airflow system uses large side vents to provide a constant supply of fresh air, and lower channels to direct air toward the sole.
- Closure system has an upper buckle for micro-adjustments. Pressure on the instep can be incrementally released and controlled.
- Midsoles use the Northwave performance pro platform, which has support through the arch and forefoot and stiffness to transmit power to the pedals.
- Heel cup has a light, rigid profile for stability, and vents to channel fresh air.
- Outsoles are carbon composite (fibreglass and carbon fibre) that provide stiffness at a low weight.
|Intended Use||Cycling - road|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Outsole||Carbon + fibreglass|
|Pedal Compatibility||Look + Time + SPD-SL|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)