Dynafit TLT Radical FT Bindings (Unisex)
Product Number: 5028-776
Made in Germany
Weight: 1.19kg (110 mm)
The technology of the tried-and-true TLT binding system evolves into the TLT Radical FT. A refined version of a freeride-oriented binding, The Radical FT has an anti-rotation lock on the heel piece and improved strength and overall durability.
- Power plate under binding toe provides support and torsional rigidity
- Power Towers in toepiece block forward toe movement, easing entry and reducing potential for pre-release
- Connector plate features switch from free sliding to locked mode to change ski flex underfoot.
- Heel piece rotates fully for skiing and touring (remove ski to change from ski to tour mode). A reinforced pin system prevents unwanted rotation.
- Heel unit has a reinforced housing that's resistant to fractures. The 2012 model uses a reinforced bar on the outside of the housing and reinforced front attachment points.
- Heel lifts have medium and high settings for climbing. Surface plate has a hardened coating to stops it from becoming brittle in the cold.
- Brake is permanently attached and cannot be removed from the mounting plate.
|Weight||1.19kg (110 mm)|
|Ideal For||Alpine touring
Freeride and freeski
There are two types of binding systems: standard DIN Touring, or Tech (G3 Onyx or Dynafit).
|Mode Change Without Exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)