FLIR First Mate HM‑324 XP+
Product Number: 5028-917
Made in USA
Maritime search and rescue professionals have used thermal viewers for years. This portable version boasts extended detection distances, a wider temperature operating range, and video capture. So it enhances safety while adding a new dimension to your YouTube epics.
The First Mate detects the thermal energy that all objects emit, and displays it as a video image. Since it works off differences in heat, not light, things like people, campfires, and engines show up particularly well – even in daylight or fog. Use it to locate a capsized kayaker, find your way back to your campsite, pinpoint boats motoring without lights, or to assist in navigating through night or mist.
- Detects people at distances of up to 790m, small vessels 2.2km.
- Display can be toggled through white hot, black hot, or marine red.
- Floats and is waterproof to IP-67 (submersion up to 1 metre).
- Focal length is 19mm, fixed focus.
- Uses 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries (included), with a typical operating life of 5 hours per charge.
- Also accepts non-rechargeable alkaline and lithium ion AA batteries.
- Operating temperature range is -20 to 60°C.
- SD card slot for image storage.
- USB connector for field upgrades.
- Standard tripod mount.
- Dimensions are 23.8 × 8.4 × 6.6cm.
- Includes hot shoe charging and video output, AC power adapter/charger, neck lanyard, manual, USB cable, and video output cable.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)