MEC Cocoon Bunting Suit (Infants')
Product Number: 5028-980
Made in India
A cozy option for little adventurers who experience the outdoors by carrier, ski sled, or bike trailer. Warmer than fleece and less bulky than a snowsuit, the versatile Cocoon is a lightly insulated, DWR-finished one-piece suit that can be worn solo, or as a mid-layer with something like the Newt Suit. Double zipper entry allows for easy in-outs and diaper changes, and insulated foldable paws make for toasty feet and hands.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with recycled polyester.
- Convertible mitts and slippers provide feet and hands with an extra layer of insulation against the elements.
- Insulated hood has an internal elastic to seal in heat.
- Gusseted crotch reduces any ride-up, and helps accommodate diapers and baselayer onesies.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Can be washed in cold water and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, dry cleaning.
- Generous fit for seasons of use.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
|Face Fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)