MEC Merino Long Johns (Youths')
Product Number: 5028-985
Made in Canada
Perhaps you've been waiting for a kids' collection of well-priced merino layers they have arrived. Body fitted and soft to the touch, these long johns are designed to sit next to skin, working with outer layers to seal warmth in and wick sweat away. Flat seams reduce chafing during activity and contrasting colours add a little personality.
- Made of naturally odour-neutral merino wool.
- Flatlock seams and side panels reduce chafing.
- Gusseted crotch and elastic waistband provide a non-constrictive fit.
- Inseam on size 10 is 68.5cm.
- Care instructions: machine wash on cold, delicate. Do not bleach, dry flat (no dry cleaning, no tumble dry). Steam iron on low if needed.
|Intended Use||Skiing + snowboarding
Base layers offer moisture control and some insulation, whereas mid-layers offer insulating properties to the layering system. The indicated weight is a guideline for selecting either a base layer or mid-layer and offers different performance characteristics between the two types of garments.
|Fabric Content||100% merino wool|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)