Solio Classic 2 Solar Charger
Product Number: 5029-032
Made in China
Big panels and large storage capacity make this version more useful than ever. It keeps most USB-chargeable devices rocking, even way off the road. Pre-charge the battery at home from a wall socket or a computer. In the field, unfold the panels, pop a pencil into the provided hole and aim the Classic sundial-style for maximum charging efficiency.
- Battery gives most smartphones three complete charges.
- Stores a charge for up to a year, with 10% loss per month, making it excellent for emergency kits.
- Charges via wall or USB in 6.25 hours, via solar in 8 to 10 hours.
- 3.7V, 3200mAh lithium polymer battery is user replaceable at end of life (average life 3 years).
- Max wattage is 5 watts.
- Discharge rate is fixed 5V, 1,000mA.
- Charging temperature range is 5 to 60°C, discharging temperature range is -10 to 60°C.
- Dimensions are 14.7 x 7 x 3.5cm.
- Rugged plastic shell is splash resistant.
|Charge Time via Solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge Time via USB||6.25 h|
|Folded Dimensions||14.7 x 7 x 3.5cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 3200mAh (included)|
|Charging Level Indicator||Yes|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)