Scarpa SL Active Backpacking Boots (Men's)
Product Number: 5029-034
Made in Italy
Weight: 1.72kg (42.5)
These boots are well-suited for extended all-season adventures in sub-alpine terrain and other rugged trail systems. As this is a more traditional design, constructed to last for many years, it is advisable to schedule some break-in time with these boots. Once they've taken shape they will keep your feet happy for years to come.
- Uppers are full-grain leather for maximum durability and classic visual appeal.
- Cocona fabric to manage moisture and provide odour control, made from activated carbon created from coconut shells.
- Full perimeter rubber rand protects the leather.
- Breathable insole has memory foam.
- Flex zones at the ankle for added comfort and a smoother break-in period.
- Scarpa® Minispeed lace system ensures a quick, snug fit.
- Midsoles are dual density polyurethane with cushioning in the front and rear.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Biometric designed to let your foot roll naturally. Great traction and grip.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)