Timberland EK Rugged Original 6" Boot (Men's)
Product Number: 5029-154
Made in China
Weight: 1.16kg (9 Medium)
A marriage of brute strength and environmental sensitivity. With shock-absorbing technology that reduces foot fatigue, a Green Index rating that ensures responsible manufacturing processes and recycled and organic materials that foster sustainable practices, this versatile leather boot keeps your step light and conscious clean.
- Full-grain leather upper is produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Laces are made from 100% organic cotton, lining is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Extra padding around the opening for comfort at the ankle.
- Midsoles have a removable EVA footbed for increased cushioning and shock absorption.
- Outsole is made of Green Rubber™, a 42% recycled rubber compound, and Gripstick™ for improved traction.
|Weight||1.16kg (9 Medium)|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)