Evolv Elektra Lace Rock Shoes (Women's)
Product Number: 5029-156
Made in USA
Weight: 362g (7)
They'll feel like bedroom slippers right out of the box. A soft midsole keeps them supple and gives them nice sensitivity. An asymmetric toe gives them high-performance function, like good edging power and purchase when smearing. The fit should appeal to both novices and veteran climbers, making them good all around shoes at a very good price.
- Perforated synthetic upper breathes well and won't stretch. You get the same performance for the life of the shoe.
- Durable nylon lining.
- Women's version is cut lower in the ankle, with a lower volume toebox, arch, and heel.
- Lace-up version can be adjusted for comfort or performance.
- Slip lasted construction.
- Rubber rand is slightly thicker in toe for durability.
- 1mm half-length midsole provides support for edging and smearing.
- Soles are 4.2mm high-friction rubber.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)