Patagonia Snow Drifter 7 Waterproof Boots (Men's)
Product Number: 5029-193
Made in China
Weight: 1.12kg (9 Medium)
Failure to properly care for one’s feet used to be a court-martial offence in the British Infantry. Too bad this beefy waterproof boot wasn’t around to solve a soldiers’ woes. Waterproof and rugged, this boot demolishes snow, slush and ice as a hobby. With a heat-reflecting footbed, a waterproof bootie construction and recycled PET fleece lining, its very design is rooted in keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather with recycled PET fleece collar and lining for warmth.
- Waterproof bootie protection.
- Footbeds are 20% recycled EVA, moulding to the shape of your foot to provide a personalized fit.
- Heat-reflecting foil channels heat into the footbed.
- Midsoles are made from shock-absorbing Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus, and combine firm support in the arch with compression-moulded 20% recycled EVA foot frame for additional support and control.
- Medium width last.
- Vibram® Icetrek rubber outsoles gives you grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces.
|Weight||1.12kg (9 Medium)|
|Intended Use||Casual winter use|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Removable Inner Boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)