Seaward Compass SR140 Kayak
Product Number: 5030-299
Made in Canada
This recreational touring kayak combines exceptional stability with expedition boat features, so when you’re ready for rougher water, so is your boat.
- Thermoformed, fully-recyclable Solar Kote ABS provides lightness and stiffness for better handling on or off the water, plus glossy good looks.
- Comfort-plus seating system makes even longer paddles a pleasure.
- Recessed deck fittings for reduced drag and hang-ups.
- Paddler-side deployment line lets you raise or lower the rudder without having to face the rear deck, increasing comfort and stability.
- Bow and stern waterproof hatches have hard outer covers and re-routable shockcords to hold improvised covers in place in the event of loss.
- Day hatch is accessible from the cockpit even with sprayskirt attached.
- Self rescue straps and optional thigh braces are available seperately by special order.
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal Cockpit Dimensions||77 x 42cm (30½ x 16½in.)|
|External Cockpit Dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|86 x 51cm (34 x 20in.)|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)