Light & Motion Vis 360 Plus Commuter Front/Rear Light
Product Number: 5030-452
Made in USA
Be a well-rounded cyclist: this clever system provides front, rear and side lights to help you show up from any angle. The whole thing mounts on your helmet to save time (also prevents you from forgetting the lights on having them stolen). Lightweight enough that it won't cause neck strain.
- Compact aluminum headlight boasts an impressively bright output via a high-powered LED.
- Blinking amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Rear unit contains three super bright red LEDs.
- Lithium ion battery powers the whole system.
- Relatively quick charge time. Unless you sneak out of the office early (in which case you won't need the light anyway) you should have plenty of burn time to make it home for supper.
- Recharges via a computer mini-USB plug (no wall charger included).
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
|Power Supply||USB charger|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light Source||4 LEDs (1 front, 3 rear)|
|Burn Time - Flash||16 h|
|Burn Time - Steady||3-6 h|
|Max Light Output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Charge Time||6 h|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)