Scarpa Freedom SL Boots (Men's)
Product Number: 5033-342
Made in Italy
Weight: 3.44kg (24.5)
Created with input from big-mountain ski pioneer Chris Davenport, these stiff boots meld progressive flex with a wide range of cuff motion to create an ideal freeride and touring set up.
Carbon core technology over-molds the lower section of the boot around a carbon fibre frame. The stiffness in the design improves power transmission to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell. An overlapping closure guarantees gap-free contact between you lower leg and instep for outstanding leverage that drives the big skis.
- Intuition FR Speed Liner uses resilient, warm thermomouldable foam.
- Injection technology allows for low-profile thin shells and cuffs that keep the weight down.
- 2-degree lateral outward lean offers stiffness and performance to hold fast turns on steep terrain.
- Ride Power Block can be easily locked and released for maximum power on the downhill and a frictionless 23-degree range of motion on the uphill.
- Anatomical last is low profile and is 101mm wide in the forefoot.
- Sole is Scarpa Vibram Mountain Plus and is compatible with all AT and TLT bindings. (Mountain Piste sole available separately is compatible with alpine bindings).
When purchasing ski gear you need to think about where you will use it and in what type of conditions (i.e., alpine; groomed trails; fresh powder), and what you want it for (i.e., recreation; touring; speed; pure fun).
|Shell||Pebax + carbon|
The sole type determines the binding type. Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Alpine: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
|Touring and Tech (Alpine sold separately)|
|Thermoformable Inner Boot||Yes|
|Tech Binding Compatible
Tech bindings include G3 Onyx and Dynafit.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)