Scarpa Freedom SL Boots (Women's)
Product Number: 5033-343
Made in Italy
Weight: 3.04kg (25)
Created with input from big-mountain ski pioneer Chris Davenport, these stiff boots meld progressive flex with a wide range of cuff motion to create an ideal freeride and touring set up.
Carbon core technology over-molds the lower section of the boot around a carbon fibre frame. The stiffness in the design improves power transmission to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell. An overlapping closure guarantees gap-free contact between you lower leg and instep for outstanding leverage that drives the big skis.
- Intuition FR Speed Liner uses resilient, warm thermomouldable foam.
- Injection technology allows for low-profile thin shells and cuffs that keep the weight down.
- 2-degree lateral outward lean offers stiffness and performance to hold fast turns on steep terrain.
- Ride Power Block can be easily locked and released for maximum power on the downhill and a frictionless 23-degree range of motion on the uphill.
- Anatomical last is low profile and is 101mm wide in the forefoot.
- Sole is Scarpa Vibram Mountain Plus and is compatible with all AT and TLT bindings. (Mountain Piste sole available separately is compatible with alpine bindings).
|Ideal For||Alpine touring
Freeride and freeski
|Shell||Pebax + carbon|
The sole type determines the binding type. Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Alpine: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
|Touring and Tech (Alpine sold separately)|
|Thermoformable Inner Boot||Yes|
|Tech Binding Compatible
Tech bindings include G3 Onyx and Dynafit.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)