You’ve had a long day at work or school – it’s been meeting after meeting, and traffic on the commute home was relentless. All you want to do is hit the sofa, turn on Netflix and chill.
“Not so fast!” says the tail wagging in the window. Aside from providing us with awesome companionship and entertainment, dogs are magnificent motivators. There’s no one else more stoked for an adventure, any time, any day.
To get you ready to hit the outdoors with your four-legged friend, this month’s edition of #goodtimesoutside is all about adventure dogs.
Our top 10 picks for March:
1. Denali the dog on a vigilant iceberg watch:
2. It’s important to nap as hard as you play:
3. Hank the happy dog on the summit of cloud 9:
4. Allen the dog laying down a paw track:
5. Adventure dogs come in all shapes and sizes:
6. “Wait a second… how did I get up here?”
7. Shout out to the talented dogs and handlers of the Canadian Avalanche Rescue Dog Association. Stay safe… and let’s hope you never ever see this view. – @brucekirkby
8. We’re speechless.
9. “Does this camera make my tongue look big?”
10. Friends share water bottles on the trail: