The never-ending winter of 2017 was out in full force during the month of February, but that didn’t stop you amazing people from getting out and living it up, #goodtimesoutside style.
Hot springs, hot oats and cold weather experiments led the way in this February edition.
Remember to hashtag #goodtimesoutside on your Instagram posts for a chance to be featured here next month.
Our top 10 picks for February:
1. Balaclava love kiss.
2. Very old friends, very little friends and very furry friends, because one person can’t fulfill every friendship function.
3. How to survive in the woods. Step 1: find a hot spring. Step 2: bring drinks.
4. Pun alert: *Névé* skip breakfast, even if it takes 30 minutes to melt snow for oats deliciously seasoned with butter. (Photo taken on the Garibaldi Névé traverse.)
5. Fun experiments to do in -25°C weather? Convince your crazy friends to go snowshoeing with you:
6. There appears to be a direct correlation between riding a fat bike and smiling ear to ear.
7. Monday morning’s checklist: coffee, coffee, more coffee:
8. Hanging out with “deer” friends in Mont Tremblant:
9. Now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back.
10. The forecast calls for sunshine, summits and smiles: