From 12:01am November 26, 2020, through to 11:59pm December 1, 2020 (Pacific Time), for every $100 you spend at MEC stores or at mec.ca, receive an e-voucher for $10 off future purchases.
- Qualifying amount (each $100 increment) must be before taxes and shipping, and must be reached within a single transaction.
- The maximum amount a member can qualify for is one e-voucher worth $40 during the promotional period.
- Does not apply to gift card purchases or services
- Does not apply to purchases of Birkenstock, Blundstone, Cannondale, Glerups, Arc’teryx, The North Face, Patagonia, Fjallraven, Brooks, DU/ER and Kari Traa, Hoka One One, Nike, Oboz, Vans, Timberland, Ugg, Garmin, Osprey, Gregory, Tacx, and Wahoo Fitness.
- Excludes purchases made with MEC staff discount or other group discounts and special offers
- E-vouchers will be sent via email on December 4, 2020.
- E-vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards or applied to prior purchases
- While quantities last – limited numbers of e-vouchers are available.
Check your email and use by January 31, 2021
E-vouchers will be emailed to your MEC member email address on December 4, 2020. MEC may modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice. An e-voucher is only valid at MEC between December 4, 2020 and January 31, 2021 (except as prohibited by law), and is provided at no cost as part of our holiday promotion.
How to redeem
To redeem the e-voucher, you must:
- Present the e-voucher offer number and PIN to a cashier in-store at time of purchase, or
- Enter the offer number and PIN on the billing page when you check out on mec.ca
- Discount will be applied after taxes
- E-voucher cannot be used for gift cards, services, Birkenstock, Blundstone, Cannondale, Glerups, Arc’teryx, The North Face, Patagonia, Fjallraven, Brooks, DU/ER and Kari Traa, Hoka One One, Nike, Oboz, Vans, Timberland, Ugg, Garmin, Osprey, Gregory, Tacx, and Wahoo Fitness.
E-voucher has no monetary value, is not transferable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or used without permission.
The e-voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or gift cards, and cannot be combined with any coupons, discounts, or third party offers. Some exceptions may apply. Anyone who receives MEC discounts (MEC staff and family members, first responders, armed forces and corporate/group sales) is not eligible to receive or use an MEC e-voucher.
If you return or receive a refund for items you purchased to get the e-voucher, the value of the e-voucher must be deducted from the refunded amount.
Refunds for purchase(s) using the voucher will be reduced by the amount of the e-voucher discount as indicated on the sale receipt. MEC reserves the right to dishonor and confiscate any e-voucher(s) which in its sole opinion have been copied, altered, forged or obtained through unauthorized sources.
MEC reserves the right not to issue an e-voucher if previously purchased items are being returned and exchanged in order to receive the e-voucher.