Two stiffnesses of plastic are used to provide rigidity and flexibility where you need it. The soft Pebax shell will not stiffen up in cold weather, and the inner liner features 4mm of EVA closed-cell foam for added warmth.
- Fully rigid plastic boot for mountaineering and ice-climbing.
- Hinged Pebax® nylon shell stays flexible in cold temperatures.
- Shock-absorbing heel insert.
- Cork insole for added insulation.
- Cordura® inner boot is insulated with 4mm of EVA closed-cell foam.
- Removable footbed.
- Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Relatively high volume toe box.
- Sole rocker allows for comfortable walking.
- Clip-on crampon compatible.