A civilized solution to the problem of mushy one-pot meals. A heat-dispersing burner plate, a lid with a built-in thermometer, and a heat-reflecting fabric tent, are designed to be used with your own 7-inch, non-stick frypan to form a campstove oven. Produce fresh-baked pizzas, breads, biscuits, or other baked goods on the trail.
- Works with most single-burner liquid fuel stoves. (With alcohol or lpg stoves where the burner sits directly over the fuel tank or fuel canister, there is a danger of overheating)
- Aluminized fabric convection dome concentrates heat around the pan and vents excess hot air out top
- Convenient mixes made especially for the Outback Oven are available, or you can use supermarket mixes and your own recipes
- Also useful for rehydrating meals and keeping food hot
- Pots and pans not included