A larger version of the UltraPod I, the UltraPod II Tripod is perfect for photographers who use standard size SLR cameras but still want a compact and lightweight tripod. It works in one of two modes. The traditional tripod mode stands atop tabletops or boulders. Or fold the legs down and use the Velcro® strap to attach the unit to secure objects like pack frames or tree limbs. The camera-mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily with a swivelling ball and socket device.
- Made of injection-moulded plastic and aluminum.
- Sturdy fold-out legs with no-slip feet.
- Folded length of 18cm for easy packing.
- Also suitable for compact camcorders and spotting scopes.
- Note that the UltraPod II is unsuitable for use with long 200m lenses.