A base designed to support and stabilize MSR Whisperlite™ Whisperlite International™ WindPro™ and Dragonfly™ stoves. The unit increases surface area under a stove and prevents your precious dinner from disappearing suddenly when cooking on snow. It also reduces the chances of larger pots tipping over or sliding off the stove when placed on soft or uneven surfaces.
- Aluminum body and overlapping construction provides rigidity. The increased surface area reduces destabilizing snowmelt under the stove.
- Metal clips, into which the stove legs spring fit, secure stoves to the unit for easy positioning in your camp kitchen. The bottle is not attached, and requires some care when moving a stove attached to the Trillium™. Note: the bottle may require some insulation if you are cooking where it is placed on snow.
- A central pivot allows the unit to fold down compactly for transport.
- Amazing holes reduce weight without adding extra material or reducing effective surface area.
- A convenient and compact alternative to balancing your stove, pot, and dinner on an upturned metal shovel.