The Brio 70 has many of the features and all of the quality found in other name-brand packs, and it costs a lot less. This top-loading expedition pack has a full-length side zipper for quick access, as well as an extendable lid that converts to a waist pack for day trips.
- Top-loading expedition pack with a full-length #10 YKK side zipper for easy access to stored contents.
- 250g, 420-denier ripstop nylon pack fabric is reinforced with a durable 370g, 1000-denier nylon bottom.
- 3-D mesh covered shoulder straps disperse perspiration.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fully padded backpad is covered with 3-D mesh to keep your back cool.
- Fully padded hipbelt.
- Extendable lid converts to a waist pack for daytrips.
- Pack lid features both an internal and external pocket, and internal key clip.
- Rapid Access Pocket hidden behind crampon patch.
- Shockcord on top of the Rapid Access Pocket secures additional loads.
- Internal side wands transfer pack load to the belt.
- Dual mesh side pockets.
- Three compression straps per side hold load close to your back.
- Grab loop and spindrift collar.
- Compression strap under lid for securing a coiled rope or sleeping pad.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Capacity is 70L.