If your waterproof-breathable garment becomes saturated with moisture or “wetted-out”, even after a thorough cleaning, it’s time to restore the factory-applied DWR coating that allows water to bead up and roll off. Revivex is developed for use on Gore-Tex®, it can also be used on other waterproof-breathable garments or woven fabrics, and on polyurethane-coated rainwear. The water-based Revivex formula spreads quickly and evenly over the entire garment, adhering to any remaining original factory-applied DWR and bonding to any fabric where the DWR is worn away.
- Water-based, solvent free, and non-flammable.
- Pre-wash with a mild detergent or soap.
- It's important to rinse the garment thoroughly after washing as some detergents can leave water-attracting residues or agents that impede water-repellent treatments.
- Never use liquid detergents or fabric softeners on garment.
- Apply on the uncoated side of the fabric for polyurethane-coated rainwear and to the exterior or face fabric of waterproof-breathable garments.
- 148ml bottle.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|