MEC’s Brio 60 has many of the features found in top-of-the-line name brand packs, at an excellent price. This top-loading, multi-day pack has a full-length side zipper for quick access, as well as an extendable lid that converts to a waist pack for day trips.
- Top-loading expedition pack with full-length #10 YKK side zipper for easy access to contents.
- 250g, 420-denier ripstop nylon pack fabric is reinforced with a durable 370g, 1000-denier nylon bottom.
- Adjustable Velcro® ladder system for adjusting shoulder harness fit.
- Shoulder straps and fully padded backpad are covered with 3-D mesh to keep you cool.
- Fully padded hipbelt.
- Pack lid features both an internal and external pocket and an internal key clip.
- External RAP (Random Access Pocket) behind the shockcorded crampon patch keeps frequently needed items accessible without compromising the pack’s streamlined, anti-snag profile.
- Shockcord system on top of the Rapid Access Pocket secures additional loads.
- Internal side wands transfer pack load to the belt.
- Dual mesh side pockets.
- Three compression straps per side.
- Grab loop and spindrift collar.
- Load closure fixture at the top of main closure.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Capacity is 60L.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Transforms into waist pack|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
|Ventilated back panel||No|