Using an ingenious buckle system, these aiders have a single step but are infinitely adjustable. The aider’s length is locked in place under load via 2 cam buckles that lock onto the webbing. No more messy multi-step set-ups or moving in and out to adjust your reach. Some climbers may still prefer the stepped versions to avoid constant adjusting.
- Sold individually, left or right.
- Broad support step with fastening buckle.
- Single-hand length adjustment via thumb loop.
- Biner must be fed through tight webbing loop, not just adjusting loop (it will slip).
- Less bulky and cumbersome than stepped aiders.
|Ideal for||Aid climbing|