This vest provides a lot of warmth for the body core without restricting the arms. It can be worn as an outer garment or combined with other layers.
- The shell and lining are made from 310-thread count downproof nylon taffeta.
- The torso uses sewn-through construction. Double quilting – offset tubes of down – maintains even insulation coverage in the shoulder areas.
- Filled with 135 grams (medium) of Taiwanese-processed, 575 fill-power, duck down.
- A large zipped inside pocket converts to a stuff sack for the vest.
- Neck-warming close-fitting collar.
- Kidney-covering long-cut back.
- Cozy brushed polyester lining in the hand pockets.
- Made in China, fabric from Taiwan.