Sleep suspended above soggy or stony ground, or creepy-crawlies. The unique walk-in bottom entrance seals with Velcro® to prevent bugs moving in while you’re out. An integral ridgeline holds the attached no-see-um netting off your face. Because you're sleeping above the cold ground, in warmer weather you need only a thin sleeping pad (if any) for insulation and cushioning, potentially saving weight and space in your pack.
- Sets up in minutes, so you can take a siesta during sweltering afternoons. Polyurethane-coated fly can be tilted to any angle or rolled away completely.
- Weight limit is 250lb.
- Main hammock body is made of 210-denier nylon.
- An included triangular mesh pocket hangs from the ridgeline.
- Suspension system is 1600lb. polyester rope.
- Bark-preserving 2.5cm webbing at the ends of the suspension ropes.
|Ideal for||Wilderness camping|
The number of average sized people that can comfortably sleep in the tent.
|Door(s)||Velcro trap door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||70-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||250lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||10 x 18 x 23cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.
|Hammock insulator sold separately|